The Thrill of Krill clearly explains what Omega-3 does; how the western diet provides too little Omega-3 and too much Omega-6; and why, on a molecular level, krill oil Omega-3 is better than fish oil.
The author, leading cardiologist Dr. Dennis Goodman, explains that krill oil is much easier to digest and that it provides tangible effects in every major body system :
- Lowers your triglycerides
- Reduces your joint pain
- Improves your memory
- Reduces PMS symptoms
- And more!
Dr. Dennis Goodman’s and Dr. Manny Alvarez from Fox News discuss why krill oil is a superior source of Omega-3:
Throughout The Thrill of Krill, Dr. Goodman is open about the results of current research and areas where more research is needed. He provides valuable medical insights including:
- Powerful dietary choices you can make to balance your Omega-3 intake
- Appropriate krill oil dosages for specific health issues
- Easy-to-understand explanation of krill’s health-changing components—phospholipids and astaxanthin
- Label-reading tips to confirm a krill product is high quality
Get equipped to make one of the most health-transforming choices of your life!